Re: LF: Re: Delays

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Delays
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 20:36:44 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1291494953; bh=3Hh363YBlNZAYokEYiu8CLU3H8HyiY/Aio7B6SUNCJ4=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=TLDR8R3Lp3wwMUC4D6/GY5cHqk0QaWqSnK9mBzex0CPFJ68hA54j4diyG5frWKMnhTU2GfoX7NLw4vrP4SyPqMPUB1Hf7VGNtzUSJ2VzzKUhB+yZ5T0Cz0o+UVfxXQTvC3k+KxLgue9yiq/5d7QYvbx/7XOJ0kFp7W5s9FazLNg=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=Phq//DW9vKwr652+FNKJOgUD1/GJZ7fGo0jmMb3DKQGLDlafGzJ2Ifg1Lcc7vn1nnlYmBNMuRbdX9iZ/Rij+MIq8enhBwzspH1bwibQoOBO8xwXHLRJ+8I5ow6cJb5nTOeLddRdNN742zfrDGOFRUlg7cP8BoxsAotmHyRmzmZY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris that would seem about what I was seeing BUT I dont know what time
zone time they are using.....you have to be careful about this, because some
UK posting are timed in Eastern Standard Time (US). BTW it is not unusual
for Yahoo posting to be delayed a couple of days !! Its advantage is that it
has extra facilities, but generally inside the UK I have not found it any
quicker. Its disadvantage is it needs an "owner" and a couple of deputies,
all of who need to put some time in to managing it.

The problem is that Majordomo dates from the days of dial-up modems at
9600Bd and text only messages, but it doesnt have adverts !!

Alan
G3NYK