Re: IMO SYNOPTIC was Re: LF: The Wideband Noise

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: IMO SYNOPTIC was Re: LF: The Wideband Noise
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 08:31:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mef1IirRd9c55/+zfmmmC/NJMy/fFVbaeRmAtBlLvSY=; b=bS4IaWjcS2Voi/H2HFYpsYPxJGg7+A+tkUM5dCu/+TjcM4DQNmwGu+BdEV4qqGwIhJ TQxHxE6Urlby2a1ttCb9GDBKT3FZbi6UoAzIkm2bnLNXyjr7a9vNzRzigCpyLjFK3TXG L9HYY3cPeilnx5ByTWUHmw8xkzkfIBJL1++iU=
Sender: [email protected]
Terry,
  Is it possible to get a copy of the whole ITU Part 5B report?

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ