AW: LF: MF_Beacon DI2AF is running

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: MF_Beacon DI2AF is running
From: "Beckmann, Gerhard" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:18:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jan,

first of all thank you very much for all your report activity concerning my
new QRP-beacon. That is a great help for me. I looked for your Mail-adress
and did not find it. So I am happy to get your Mail and can say my "Thank
you"!!! Yes you are right it is a big problem for German Hams to work on MF
because we need an extra licence and have to pay for it. Next problem: We
are only allowed to operate on 505,1 kHz +/- 100 Hz. SDo we have to shre
this small band width with all other participants. And the strong beacon
DI2AM is on 505,180 kHz...That's my problem...
I will talk to all participants if I can change to 505,040 kHz. Would that
bee a better solution??
Thanks again for your kind help, dear Jan.

Best 73 and have a nice Sunday  de Gerhard  /  DK6NI

===