LF: MF_Beacon DI2AF is running

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: MF_Beacon DI2AF is running
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:22:54 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Yes Gerhard it will be better on 505,040 kHz i think, i have same problem of Jan, the both strongs stations DI2AM and OK0EMW disturbs me for your reception and the WSPR software unable to decode your beacon with these strongs signals. Could you change to 505,040 kHz just one or two evenings for a test ?