RE: VLF: Carrier on 8969.955 Hz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: Carrier on 8969.955 Hz
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 14:54:15 +0100
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Gerhard, Ossi,

"The only problem is wind. Even when you can't feel the wind on the ground, as soon as you reach 50m, the balloons will drift away caused by wind, thus lowering the height. Ossi lives in a region where days with absolutely no wind are rare. Yesterday wind was weak and so he reached nearly 80m at nearly 90 degrees"

maybe a "helikite" can help ?

http://www.allsopp.co.uk/

http://www.qsl.net/g4vgo/antenna1.htm

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T