LF: RE: LW broadcast into Ontario

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: LW broadcast into Ontario
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:48:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi J.B.

For your information, the 183 kHz Europe 1 broadcast station is located in
Germany, close to the french border.
The antenna system consists in 4 towers (280 m high). The radiated power
during daylight is 1500 kW and may be less during night.
This directive aerial is beaming to France and the transmissions are in
french language.

73

Jean-Louis F6AGR