Re: LF: EX LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EX LF
From: Daniele Tincani <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 04:41:53 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1290084114; bh=xwrvOOjGHwSgpvnR1MvxLq2ayOtgHuMWat9YHboiLTM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=w5CmqIOIZWFWwSfDLI4J/7O6O6FswdGUUPDK2novQY/WLsD9Ba4oIamw4ZCc4QyQ/BhVzer6ZQHSZlqFh0NV2qdn5PtcsaF2Td25MbabvU0RMckboGj5G+hAZJEVou+BUSZ+w5FC5VZgkNJvUtcppws8SQTRKu0rH1n+mKyqVsM=
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,

"Each (personal, not relative to others!) record on that band or reception at all is a great feeling and tastes like the perfect combination of nostalgic radio and modern reception technics :-)"

I fully agree. Even as a simple listener, I like LF and VLF very much for the same reasons :-)

Regards
D.