RE: LF: 500kHz WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500kHz WSPR
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:26:41 +0100
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]
Graham,

the QRM at the bottom end of the band does seemd too much harm to WSPR signals,
some nights ago I had  good copies of WD2XSH despite ithis QRM.
The broadband transmission on 500kHz makes the noise level (at the bottom end)
rising to S4  (it is about S1 at the top end), PA0A is booming S9++.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T