Re: LF: 9 Dreamers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 9 Dreamers
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:13:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jim
Since Paula heard about my 10w erp application she has developed Hickups, feels like she has been struck by Lightening !!
Another dreamer on here wants me to go Gigatropo, afraid I might steal his Thunder on vlf.
One suit I spoke to at the white house prefers Earth probe, erp capture antennas in case some RF leaks out and causes a tidal wave around Scarborough
Hi speed keying is not permitted in case the Earth throws a wobble
The same dreamer on here needs Xtals for stability, I would suggest anti jitter tablets !!!
They feedeth easily

  73 gl de mal/g3kev