RE: VLF: DK7FC's 8th VLF kite experiment

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: DK7FC's 8th VLF kite experiment
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:35:35 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
All being equal the Alaska snapper will be on fr Stefan (snow static allowing!) - Ill be using Spectravue with the SDR then into Speclab at audio then some slow dot figure using other peoples clippers and noise abatement tooling in the .usr's -

Ive been trying to track/lock against RSDN 1 when on 8970 but my s/n wasnt good enough this morning - I can track using 25.2/24 as a sanity check but that doesnt really help in this set up -

 Im having issues stability wise with the SDR @ IQ at some clocking rates, and get better stability this way for the moment with my poor old Dellboy D600 (Yes Rodney).  I dont have a way of going direct from the Antennae (is an L400B) into the sound card as Im 4300Kms away or so, and my arms cant stretch that far... it will have to be with way and appears gud enuf.

http://kl7uk.com/Alaska.html  (shared for non VLF LF duties during the day - we are losing 5.5 mins of sunlight per day now so winter is coming on fast)

Good luck.

Laurence KL7 UK Wasilla AK
remote ops from Oklahoma