Re: VLF: whistler duct AMATEUR propagation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: whistler duct AMATEUR propagation
From: ZL2AFP <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:50:50 +1300
Cc: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
I will certainly be on the look out for any such signals. My active antenna starts to roll off below 10kHz so sensitivity will be down a bit but it is good for anything above 10kHz.

I am in the suburbs of a city (Wellington) and have a 1000sq.m section, with the active antenna away from other houses, but I still get some minor QRM from time to time.

This would be real DX if it could be accomplished!

73
Con