LF: New OE3GHB grabber online

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: New OE3GHB grabber online
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:48:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear group!

Today I swapped the RX of my grabber to SDR and the antenna to a
PA0RDT-design. I also did some minor changes to my grabber-page.

So everything is new and regarding to the tests I did, there shouldn't
be much of a difference between the "old" system and the new one.

The purpose was to free my TX-antenna from the grabber so that I would
have it available for experiments.

I do not use a I/Q-setup, though the RX is I/Q. I found out that for
QRSS3 and QRSS60, the difference is minor and I/Q setup just uses a lot
more processor time.

Any comments/reports are welcome.

http://members.aon.at/grabber

73