Re: LF: VLF THOUGHT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF THOUGHT
From: "Klaus von der Heide" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 09:43:34 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello All,

two years ago someone disturbed my breakfast by a deeply
hammering disco sound. So I took my car to search for
the source. Surprisingly, the sound decreased to nearly
zero when I drove some kilometers in that direction where
the sound seem to come from. The Odyssey took 45 minutes.
But finally I found the open-air disco 20 km from my home
in a lonely wood.

Indeed, the sound took nearly 60 seconds from there to my
home. That's more than a thunder usually reaches.

More than thousand square-kilometers where contaminated,
including 23 protected nature resevats.

Yes we can, but Mankind should not do everything what it can.

73!

Klaus, DJ5HG