Re: LF: VLF THOUGHT

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF THOUGHT
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:13:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
With all the energy concentrated into a single tone on 8.97 Kcs  it could well travel a considerable distance with a few Kilowatts of audio beamed in an arranged direction, especially along a valley.
I am surprised that the high voltage 50 Hz electricity overhead distribution network is not heard over great distances by ear.

g3kev