Re: LF: Sound card recommendation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Sound card recommendation
From: Peter Dodd <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:26:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi  Dave,
I use SignaLink Integrated USB Sound Card for WSPR for antenna performance checking. I think it will work with all digital modes. Check with www.tigertronics.com to see if the specification and price suits your needs.

Regards

Peter, G3LDO

Looking for recommendations and/or suggestions for an external (USB preferred) sound card for use with digital modes and SDR experiments, etc. Must have line level input capability and at least two input channels (L and R stereo most usual I guess- more inputs acceptable!). Prefer 192kHz max sampling rate with option to switch to selected lower rates-ideally in hardware. Any other suggestions re desirable features welcome.
73
Dave
ZL3FJ
Christchurch, NZ