Re: LF: Earth antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth antenna
From: Rick Wakatori <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:26:56 +0900
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <BF4A524700075746A6467658DFC7102C510AC52D84@ICTS-S-EXC2-CA.luna.kuleuven.be> <1281573260.7575.12.camel@vaio3rd> <[email protected]> <BF4A524700075746A6467658DFC7102C510AC52D86@ICTS-S-EXC2-CA.luna.kuleuven.be> <BF4A524700075746A6467658DFC7102C510AC52D87@ICTS-S-EXC2-CA.luna.kuleuven.be> <1281609490.7575.52.camel@vaio3rd> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
HI Tony,
  I will try to change my simple question now.
Did you connect two wires and two earth rods [here after electrodes]
such one electrode to antenna terminal and one electrode for receiver
earth terminal ?
  Was it 80 meter between two earth rods ?
7L1RLL Rick