Re: LF: Fwd: CMSK Beta released

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: CMSK Beta released
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 21:11:14 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=432gJum6gGWt0N8YkQWGnpMtieYfH1jRDfNNNloZwJ8=; b=BEiaU6Dze72IAwzkIOAExF1oE3OT6t7h3wdo/ogyWYrRPJiuRu806809mhDbQ1BpJa qBO6qx/HpJw8k1bm0sN4Kd6uogxpqyS8Smw41jFOGVkA+QCPOUVE+HmzdtqLTF71OpIB BNd1xeCqORHVXRMNBwvmHsZ1PTfcvQ74FnVjk=
Sender: [email protected]
In this email trail W1TAG states that "WSPR is absolutely dismal on 137kHz".  Is this a widespread opinion or is it simply because
of a lack of stations using the mode when John was using it?

I'm expecting great things with WSPR on 137kHz in the coming months, so hope I'm not going to be disappointed and hope many others will join me on WSPR when not busy making CW QSOs.

73s
Roger G3XBM