LF: Re: Torroids

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Torroids
From: "GROUPS M0" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:03:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Chris,

The references 3C85 and 3C90 specify only the material grade but no the shape and size of the toroid.

We are more familiar with Amidon based references such as FT-50-43 that specifies a ferrite toroidal ring core, grade 43 and 0.5?x0.281?x0.181? in size.

The 3C90 grade comes from Ferroxcube; it is a Manganese-zinc (MnZn) ferrite for applications below 100 KHz appropriate for high-level drive transformers.

73s.

Juan, M0WWA