RE: LF: VLF earth antenna article in wiki [Criggion SK]

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: VLF earth antenna article in wiki [Criggion SK]
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:41:51 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btopenworld.com; s=s1024; t=1277646112; bh=ynEoW1e7Gf9rXyS6gLsmauD0HGG/qySFtra3R09aGjU=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MIMEOLE; b=DOpESW4WKzOgCJI1dokc+3cr+aaZ+Fq8AhcZGkyLW8OU/JDeg6mdZyNkzhsVZaGdnTNiv3JhQnCM2nheXn1wYSChob3zJprZWKgNmvqO4Uj+ITfjq7jM2hL2ifkvdNGQpnqdkvA9VqRNNE84qce7+w43bytHjmq129qio4H/Csw=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MIMEOLE; b=kKKipVWItMVCBVQ+tt9gDsieEsMojMjudtZEosvs/utfeN83i1hpxQVE5u3TYJPR/44laV9C23S7gKzP5yFuGjwhsUVfiAbxFkPG47aE64FgA/LiAtm7pSLxVZPqmwapKl+r37f84lz8YwPPYtl9sSXLVDjBFvLBwex+36UpaNo= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF,

Criggion has gone, but Woofferton, just down the road near Ludlow, is still on air. Admittedly, Woofferton is an HF station not an LF station, and so is a bit off-topic for this group, but has lots of interesting big antennas and coils to admire nevertheless.

See link below.

73, Dave G3WCB