LF: Re: DLVLF qrv

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: DLVLF qrv
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 20:38:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
It never ceases to amaze me what Google translate makes of things...

Rather better, ignoring such things and doing it properly:
***********
Hello Stefan!

Today I have not received much. Possibly I am not quite on the QRG. I
have therefore bought a DDS board to use as an oscillator, but it
cannot measure these low frequencies. I must ask Marco whether I am
actually on the frequency.

I saw a pixel line on your grabber at 1730z, but it was on 8970.2,
could though be my offset.

73 Wolf

I am now away for a while, later I will switch the transmitter on.
******

Translated it as we would put it in English, German is one of those
languages where you cannot do literal word for word translation.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com