LF: AW: new output ratio txfrmr

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: new output ratio txfrmr
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:53:17 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf,

If you transmit on 8971 Hz, than you are not visible on Muskus' or my grabber
(unless you are not visible in DFCW-60 but i don't think that ;-) ). Could you
transmit on 8970 +- 0,05 Hz? How accurate is your frequency?

If you are using a closed loop, you may have a high reactive component in your
Z. Maybe you can measure the voltage and current (e.g. with a 1 Ohm shunt
resistor) with an oscilloscope and watch the phase. Than you can calculate Z
(=U/I) and read out the phase angle phi. Than your XL= Z*sin(phi). If you add a
C inseries to the loop, with C = 1/(2*pi*f*XL), you can compensate the
inductive component and your Z = R! With this low R, i assueme 1...3 Ohm it may
be easier to get the TX power into the antenna...

Best 73 and good luck!

Stefan/DK7FC