LF: RE: Re: RE: Re: QRP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: Re: QRP
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:02:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal,

Patience is the order of the day as  I’m still awaiting my NOV!!

As soon as the nice chaps at the Met Office and Ofcom decide to let me go ahead I will fire up but I guess I will be very near field and not near Scarbourough field!!

I’m going to need around 1.2H for a coil or maybe 700mH if I get more top wire up.

I have a 1kw audio amp as a PA and can feed this from a W & G PS60.

Cheers

Jim