Re: LF: AW: 8.97kHz - Near field and radiated signals?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AW: 8.97kHz - Near field and radiated signals?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:45:12 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=NvHD3CV7UOUFJEBknHoOruMitj9bFh2ifLOEmsv/yz0=; b=aXpBFC2UIRz7XmXWtKlpYizujwz/Hpf/TrA5CBRqr2veVWDMI+Xss726KMhbteAprp dTqUnlSM2qlr6cI/Rrh6+/S+1PVwT5i43fFwfuZOS3IBWLnFeaF58eTx20w0jkaLtYC9 XLl0enXwZozubXa5Y6++6GsDEMsJlx0BG+CrQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan (et al),

I have created a map showing my location on Google Maps. See http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=cb25%200hf. Click on the blue pointer. You will see the fields nearby in which I have been receiving the test signals.

73s
Roger G3XBM