Re: LF: RE: 8,97 kHz active antenna circuit and pictures

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 8,97 kHz active antenna circuit and pictures
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:05:07 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=KlhMdI84X2wW4OCsk1TjbE9jGxnfTZhWJ8AyW91bhatOmGqQY3JnG7SgFtHOaA1iKcgN3Grq3q8MSL9o6gCrMbjUqz6keGWhfx09K/o+xTSUwLGneJYvsZ2WBQYjlekVtzJDCiGjucVG1N3Iyi2PcrIx4vggBQ7KlViA6tKBGRY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Horst.
Just clicked to open your pictures, but no pictures appeared.
73
Ken
M0KHW