Re: LF: 500 Permit emissionâ??s bandwidth? EU and Global ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 Permit emissionâ??s bandwidth? EU and Global ??
From: Brenda Hayes <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 10:25:01 +1200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Graham,

Our current temporary New Zealand allocation 505-515 kHz. specifies a maximum bandwidth of 200Hz.
Hopefully we will improve on this with time.

Kevin     ZL4MD

Can any one indicated what is the permitted â??telegraphyâ?? bandwidth of the various â??newâ?? 500KHz licences or special permits issued round the EU and now the rest of the Globe ?

I have the impression that 100 Hz is the maximum â??telegraphyâ?? transmission bandwidth, in some cases, eg , Belgium at 100 Hz . Others appear to be some what wider or not defined ?.

Norway is CW only ? what is the Dutch allocation ? Southern Ireland ? ... etc

Are  Beacons defined by  mode or  bandwidth  ?

Tnx ? Graham

G0NBD

(I use the word â??telegraphyâ?? as defined by the ITU R V.662-3 , please no reference to key clicks ! )