Re: LF: ROS s/ware

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ROS s/ware
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:31:45 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, mal hamilton wrote:

I see what u mean. I have checked the freq of interest and concluded that it is not a suitable mode for the narrow 500 kcs slot available to us. I wonder what is next on the appliance operators list.

Mal, there is another problem - it is a closed mode, there is no source code published etc. This is similar to someone inventing their own version of CW, using it on the ham bands, and not telling anyone how to decode it (ok, oversimplification, please refrain from comments about breaking substitution ciphers etc :)

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF