LF: RE: Re: 9 Khz Antenna update Putting inductance near the top.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: 9 Khz Antenna update Putting inductance near the top.
From: "Paul A. Cianciolo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:29:14 -0400
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=snet.net; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE; b=Adur27/YWuJpCRE0adgVhQTNULanRh5Ts1QplzV1AiT+W+qNWQQuF5nfMvNVcB0IfWyh4rkvf7/YJfQGnSHnxtFOVIUGukHwhH0hZfINm6lNPbALFsPTuIa20CdRq1HYhyY7Z4DyuIXAZgYqNxy2mwHI6iUY/vILvOcITvv/C7k= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your insight on the topic.
The proof is in the pudding I guess.

I will not know the answer until its actually try it.
Right now I need to get my coil wound get on the frequency and experiment
from there.

Thank you again Jim

BTW I ezenec+ so I will try to model it.

PauLC