Re: LF: Exciter and VLF TX coil matching

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Exciter and VLF TX coil matching
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:46:50 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1268214410; bh=tG+Tqc1K4mVx+MANlSyonkG16v2wfOdvSM27bDiW5ag=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mReL0lYTGCxvHKDkUpYXi/mJnRu4BGbVUhEzkaWlWqEnONzJEVF0ExbCaSPxmaCUNf3MQ+BMD9jkhyy6AocWVvGG+/TS74C9bIH73yM+kecXB7FYCr4Fg0X0o5uMIyxJlAG+4G/oOEBhet6AfGFJClVwZfBepE5EIdN8AQ98bms=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Group

Dr Steve Myers, a director of the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), which built the collider, said the machine will close at the end of a 2011.
The collider is expected to reach world record power later this month at 7 trillion electron volts (TeV) in its bid to replicate the big bang that started the universe.

Now thats what I call a 8.9kc/s dream band exciter!!!!

73 es GL petefmt