Re: Re: LF: Re: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Re: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:56:51 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:received:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=ldcWUGkPs0SM/UImQVoQLmrGYQ+Ur4lL3K1Nq+Ox1Lg=; b=nbSEuwNGfTibUYxB7A/HLA6k3efhGootS6Va529E639lVBDqBFgmJnIMnpnZCBIV5c xe1aSKRrushfufL34B/8GdnZEtTMX3nTK0LndJnKpFZa85ocWm5XA34C6M9DSZKC/iv8 9U5qRC/IBA7ONP70G6fLDxA9il5WbxX+7CJCg=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roger,

You can obtain the ZTX690B from Mode Components in Birmingham, I just got 5 off.

Chris Tredwell G8CHW.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.