RE: LF: DATA

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: DATA
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:30:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Indeed! Only this afternoon after intercepting my post on the Echelon system
I received a call from the chief bully at No. 10 to advise me that such an
action could result in a modulation of global warming and so compromise
their plans for justification of future tax hikes in the name of the
environment.

I was advised to go for a walk alone in the woods and take some paracetamol
and a blunt knife with me, just on the off chance that my regrets could make
me suicidal.

Needless to say I declined the offer....got to go, there's some people at
the d

With best regards

Jim