Re: LF: Fwd: Special Permits for Amateur Radio Operation below 9kHz?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: Special Permits for Amateur Radio Operation below 9kHz?
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:31:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3UicbI7KJy37icZPhJlmBvKAfkK9wZveWr3cNKqZtDY=; b=NwL+5uvezAplt8F4BKoc29NbqsaXLFNL35ShpOARF7Ge44v8m7Pk0vmUOcXXpEORFy ekftWgId/Msc1yYVRsrJEQ+dnvXBr7azeViiiY6rMh+2+7qPVxpT5LGRnDAvLkXP2uNq WEN/rSz0qMgllX3zHSCH43FX92PvXL8MOU0fg=
Sender: [email protected]
Asking Ofcom for a license or Nov to generate a signal that will not
extend past your own garden seems like a lot of trouble for
nothing....

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ