LF: Fwd: Special Permits for Amateur Radio Operation below 9kHz?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fwd: Special Permits for Amateur Radio Operation below 9kHz?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:19:58 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=d/vf4k6GJvnlT8eACFjRz7A2APq9pKv2SGzAQc2k9pY=; b=QAvqGcHjXPkbrN2ubfIyS/OHnWFQYuxEI577d6S45HBbhjHPML+f3kONya2Scay2zq wTo13qvdR7ilRV2sttm+to7aXNsIlVpJ8TL2gGM86fvwQk3FTIPMFYY9J060IINVGY7i vBOh2I/ssr7kvH4lis8JijBSD3g4tL5AUIDAQ=