Re: AW: LF: Re: 9kHz noise level

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: Re: 9kHz noise level
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:41:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the proposals, and the boost of activity. I have passed on a few notes to the yahoo VLF group, so if you have more details about the kite antenna experiments (or even a schedule) please let us know. RX equipment (SDR-IQ and Perseus, plus various active antennas) already geared up here; and even the 'quiet RX location' (DF0WD / DK4U) is accessable by car again, since the snow disappeared. It may be a bit optimistic to expect reception here in JO42FD, but who knows...

Cheers,
 Wolf .

Stefan Schäfer schrieb:
Dear group, It seems that there are interesting theoretical questions to answer. And we, the practical interested's, could do this by trying that. Anyway if it is over 10km or 200km... Maybe we'll get some nice surprises... Stefan/DK7FC