Re: LF: DI2AG WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DI2AG WSPR
From: Pieter-Tjerk de Boer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:35:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus et al.,

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 02:57:01PM +0100, Markus Vester wrote:

> well Walter was probably referring to the receiver FPGA, running
> through those billions of calculations per second ;-)

Ah, I see ;-)
Actually, the FPGA is a bit bored; it could serve even more and wider
bands, but our current server PC can't handle that, unless I reduce
the maximum number of listeners.

> Yes, it was me "stealing" the audio from the Twente receiver - hope
> you don't mind!

No, I don't mind at all.
In fact, I already guessed it was you, based on the server's user
list, but I'm happy to now know for sure.

> I did set the carrier to a low frequency (300 Hz) so that WSPR can
> cope with the samplerate interpolation.

Ok.
When I manage to run the WSPR decoder here locally, that samplerate
interpolation problem can be eliminated.

B.t.w., our LF and MF grabber is running again, on:
   http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/grabber.html
I had to stop it earlier this week because of a programming error
that caused it to take way too much computational effort.

73, Pieter-Tjerk, PA3FWM