Re: LF: DI2AG WSPR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DI2AG WSPR
From: "Walter und Marianne Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:58:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Peter-Tjerk, dear Markus,
          many thanks for both mails. So we know the hundreds of reports
were possible by cooperation of two hard-working guys - one in the
twente-radio, receiving, the other in Markus` computer, decoding, and both
connected by flash-rated internet. A great idea. Thanks a lot.
          Peter-Tjerk, I have a question. On Sunday, 21.2.2010 we will visit
young friends in Gronau. Both are working at utwente. Could it be possible
to have a look at the receiver-equipment in utwente?
Please answer directly to [email protected] or [email protected]
73 and many thanks again.
Walter DJ2LF / DI2AG