Re: LF: WSPR, QRSS, CW...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR, QRSS, CW...
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:46:08 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hi dr Graham,
well, it was funny to read the mails for a while ... but not any longer.
Yes I know that song and its ending: "backfill" and "poetic justice" are good words.
I stand for an amateur community that is tolerant!
I do CW in 99% of my QSOs (since 50 years) - but I am also vy interested in WSPR. I can see no problem in this, fullstop.

The whole thing will come to an end in the not too distant future, when none of us old chaps will be around anymore - and no young hams will be there to fill the gaps and no authority will have to ponder about frequ. allocations for a freak-community whose members think, that they have to cross the ocean on foot.

73
de Klaus
dj6lb