Re: LF: 500kHz Grabber.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz Grabber.
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 20:24:31 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=lkSYE6HnGHR0x90vOe0JJeYDQxUpQlLvi9QwBN0jMXY=; b=Mw9i9lfGThTitDugmHSqxmHAdIv5GYdoqyhgX3nsCxssUq6SOGhqQlUiXQX/niBo9h qHAm9DYc7to/puW2Z52D1g/3TX5uKa2NEW8VZPbO2Udgt3vaDhNEeGbFERMu+/CyuPPn APuDkIibo6qBIOOXomY3HmRljvXMKIgUPcZRQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Rik,

Reduced the SpecLab capture to 40% quality but they still look quite good. In fact the clip I sent via your last mail re: your QSO was cut from one of those captures.

The general size range is from 100 to 125kb which is about half the previous capture size so could be OK at that. I have also found that using the multi-colour palettes (I was using Sunrise) increases the file size. I am now using my own palette edit again (black to yellow), it seems to give a good contrast.

BTW, not familiar with _javascript_ either :-((

73

Gary - G4WGT.