Re: LF:498.8

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF:498.8
From: Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 02:35:06 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Gary, LF!
OK, I'm understood.
There is no any ideas what is a signal?

Roman

* Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]> [Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:24:36 +0000]:
Roman, LF,

I realise I have resolved the issue of the "signal" but the spectrum
line
that appeared at the bottom of the display looked like it was a
repeated
1
minute segment. It was in fact a continuous signal which was broken
into
1
minute lengths by the time label at the bottom which is in a black box
for
clearer display.

73, Gary - G4WGT

2010/1/14 Roman RW3ADB <[email protected]>

> Hi Gary, LF!
> TNX to all for the details and participation in identification.
> I thought about an NDB, but signal was so very long 1 minute.
> Is't real to be an NDB ID.
> Some time he was like a carrier on the screen.
>
> * Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]> [Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:10:59
+0000]:

>> Hi All at LF,
>>
>> Update on previous mails regarding 498.800 kHz.
>>
>> The signal is not really there, I tried to Rx it on my "real"
radios
>> using
>> my 500 kHz vertical & there was nothing there. I was able to Rx a
>>
> couple
>
> Do you tried to rx today or yesterday?
> That signal is absent today on the grabber.
>
>  of
>> NDB's a little lower at good strength but nothing on 498.800 kHz.
Yet

http://www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/reu/?mode=signal_list&filter_khz_1=498.7&filter_khz_2=498.7&limit=-1

XUU<http://www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/reu/?mode=signal_list&filter_itu=XUU>

>> >    UNID ENG IRL *2* 2005-08-28
>> > Not sufficient info at the moment, I will see if I can copy an ID
>> when/if
>> > it gets strong enough.
>> >
>> > 73, Gary - G4WGT.
>> >

>> > 2010/1/14 Tracey Gardner <[email protected]>
>> >
>> >  Hello Gary

>> are a

NDB

--