Re: LF:498.8

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF:498.8
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:49:32 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=MJvBjSGMDw0SZ11/7C7SCFtxTkuxaIgb4Q2B9eK1i7I=; b=iv0ast+eZEukcnaUSjyYrl3vlABSlFK28cKwQYR9lRn45tHL0iPmm1K4BkP2kwG9in BA7SydwG8P94IDgrLkt/bL/QwsClAY0y8P5vOHzGIWrSIDUjL5KXhhMgQ7onBepDgWcL 29/qBqd+YJrpplJocTZhw9E1bKznagj92aP+I=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roman,

I do not know where the signal came from, I think it must have been generated with the other sound card. The strange thing was that it was not there during daylight.

Having just stated that about signal not there during daylight, the street light outside nearby has just developed a fault, it now keeps going off for 30 to 60 seconds & coming back on again.

The "signal" could be due to the faulty street light, waiting now for the local authority engineers to repair the light. When it has been repairedI can connect back to the other sound card & check.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.