LF: RE: LF/MF into space???

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: LF/MF into space???
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:53:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Piotr

Before spending any euros (pennies) in such a project, please get a  serious
look on the power budget of such micro-payloads.
Transmitting continuously analog signals to the groundc(from MF/LF or any other
bands)  is very power demanding, if you consider the limited surface of the
solar panels of such microsats.

This message does not mean "Don't do it", but you should seriously work first
on the power budget and on the link budget for such a project :o)

Jean-Louis F6AGR
AMSAT-France