Re: LF: Re: Re: RE: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: RE: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:36:33 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WMTMl8KL4WedijoVo9D9l10wVPCmzlkWkgCt/KSm3ko=; b=LUeNlZq6X/n1Nnk+2XwzKb6TMVix3EQIUgHPI/IPYxwvpknXJwkUJD+/6s222xCrjr 0iqpt/kYF0tObqre7MfR9ctFfe3aW8DquzLr43apJVyu4SbQECYzMjj+dmOGvTeha80U 5NtXFKEH8L3v007vkrscVCJ8oexoacpeUbjvU=
Sender: [email protected]
Just yet-another case of a poor soul being taken over by the Health
and Safety Police.

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

This email has been scanned for damaging side-effects by the health
and safety police, has been declared politically correct and contains
no substances considered to be a hazard to health.  It may, however,
contribute to dissolving the polecaps.