LF: Re: Re: Re: RE: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX s

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: RE: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:48:50 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=SOMGw+LPy/SOXf8tkpWntOjLZ12xyoImcU5o4plHEFPfPPDQiOMw9MZLiUjnB3foKt/iMbMZLf6Nm/0ls42dGwFnw3rEM3WPVXVA0Dof0XP3sJ578vq1DceQBIcuXIWBP3KOYUUeU/h3jw8V9blWz3YyoGCFnnE1HMxf4Zf3s2Y= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

As an addition to my last posting on this subject be careful if you see optical cards for sale at rallies etc, they all should/must have the laser 'starburst' symbol on them, and may be labelled as either, laser product, class 1 laser, or class 3 laser, what they will not tell you is the power output, you will need a calibrated optical power meter for this, or the wavelength, which could be 850nm multi

73.
Ken
M0KHW

mode, 1300nm single mode or 1550nm single mode. When I was working on optical systems the standard BT optical connector for main network single mode fibre was the FC type, originally manufactured by Seiko.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>