Re: LF: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Noise cancelling by using optic transmission of RX signals
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:51:04 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=oh7R8Y8kyPH55MWiDsjlnSUj5Cwd0Npypo9vP8RD490FOrWJWUDHO4gC/eJqVqyRLtBGPIZjfUElbYN0DL+P6ICOEoQTVdQQrCn99N5msapSGCm6PIVgsciybKcCPM12MvLItb5DWFhWufAj74AU6cE3sRIwI7wJPPtoZ68G11E= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan.
Phantom circuits are also very useful for signalling, if you use transformers at each end with two balanced windings connected via a capacitor you have many combinations of switching and signalling, which we used in the old Post Office days. You can also graduate to the relms of double phantoms for music circiuts etc.

73s
Ken
M0KHW

----- Original Message ----- From: "ALAN MELIA" <[email protected]>