Re: LF: 500kHz in Holland

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz in Holland
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:22:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan,

depend on how you define "inertia".
For me 600m is more experimentation than operation.
For the next weeks (months) I will be busy modifying my Sait MT430B to a 400W all mode transmitter, including a transvertor from HF to 500kHz. Meanwhile I am QRV in CW (and QRSS), listening almost every evening and now and then trying to work a new station or trying a new mode. But I am less interested in ragshewing or working the same stations over and over again.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

PS :To avoid one more endless discussion: this is my way to enjoy 600m, I know that other are more keen in operating and respect that. Everyone should be able enjoy this band his (or her) way; live and let live ;-)