Re: LF: Results of optimising an active antenna

To: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Results of optimising an active antenna
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 16:20:07 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
> PS: Mike, what's your locator? I want to check the distance and take a
> view to your QTH (on http://f6fvy.free.fr/qthLocator/fullScreen.php
> everyone can type the searched QTH-Locator and watch the QTH of the
> received stn). So one can see the distance and the wave travelling
> path and if the stn in directly at the beach or in the mountains and
> so on. Vy fine!

Hi Stefan,

I am pleased my beacon was useful, and thanks for sharing your
results. Other people used my transmission last night and I have been
asked to run it again tonight. I work from home and can be active at
any time if you need a signal again.

My locator is IO91VT. If you zoom into the locator square given by
that web site, I am located about 30% down the square and about half
way across.

73 de Mike
========