Re: LF: Re: How do I use Spectrum Lab as a VLF Soft Receiver ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: How do I use Spectrum Lab as a VLF Soft Receiver ?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:39:36 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=HgzOjm6yMbtTB83gokO7+L3gvqJXex5aW2XWAd+8hZU5LIDlz7F9lboTWMRdk+r1snhKBastMtUd2W317N3UuAxfUcI6aseeMndts/hGLloSVW8fAutLP94/KWsUFEMly7cxibxIcb7GKKUF/W+z0CkAcL37+w9KWyuuOQX1pNU= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy
Ok on the www.weaksignals.com (no space) not working, it goes ok from here
using the clickable link I put in ....must be something at your end, but the
SDR site gives the same info. Your bandwidth depends upon what sampling rate
you can use on your card, and whether there is any filtering on it which
will preclude higher sample rates showing the appropriate spectrum. My
Delta-44 gives a nice 0-48k spectrum.
Enjoy playing....WinRad is quite useful for chasing and identifying local
interference as well as listening.

Alan G3NYK