Re: LF: Re: How do I use Spectrum Lab as a VLF Soft Receiver ?

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: How do I use Spectrum Lab as a VLF Soft Receiver ?
From: Andy - KU4XR <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:02:01 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1259359322; bh=n1+ms4EhuGfVzZATb1TsgxkgBOFEuFFxW9GAlcO2w3w=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sqZqk7SHRYQDtxwb4UDuJwfW3PfBf0LLbRlq7pjEsNyoyB54ZnTtnRsRaBvum4mu1RY4oF/aO2uusVbYw1+pNH9VzuVXwqj8DOh1Jl6FqdxaP8DW3PKVGP88pY8f+kP+c0T42q05aZCcbPoDiiKSLUSZWWVx43rVyNMMSIITgps=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to all for the responses so far. My current interest is to
use the sound card as if it were a receiver, and software to make
it work like one.
I have downloaded " WINRAD " ( Win98SE version ), and will
experiment with it this weekend.
A note on the web address for the software; the  weak signals.com
link does not work, but google-ing " WINRAD " found this address
that is correct.

http://www.sdrham.com/

I am still interested in any and all comments, suggestions,
user experiences, and so on. Thank you in advance for any replies.

73 all :::

Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN.
LOWfer Beacon " XR " @ 185.29866 KHz ( QRSS-60 )
Coordinates:  N:  35* 43' 54" - W:  84* 3' 16"
http://www.myspace.com/beaconxr
http://webpages.charter.net/ku4xr/