Re: LF: WSPR a QSO mode not just beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR a QSO mode not just beacon
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:43:11 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=02zOBoCLReazA/UmKYxPihsZ9d80pRswF5ipH+rEQtQ=; b=kvobNcRs9AWYS/mj0ZR50n0gzts1ZaflJn0C/j7tAwzEtTDJI4lgR0M+N3i375tZ0s IEvG4D3xMhz3hTdqwM1PANSJ9WOSRj4h1uF5M8RLeYuQJxKjOU1eS11PyGEQna2HsXo1 7koz+Xrla+qI/fL6IuPlMhzT4zF6KFieLYwSQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Now I am unclear what really constitutes a WSPR QSO. Does me getting a WSPR database report from XX3XXX and he getting on from me at much the same time on the same database constitute a QSO? Or does it have to be a "real" QSO a bit like JT6m?

I agree with Rik that an HF contest exchange contains less (mutually useful) data than either of these.

73s
Roger G3XBM