Re: LF: Re: WD2XES WSPR 136.0

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WD2XES WSPR 136.0
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:54:00 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Recently there has been an upsurge in wspr BEACON appliance operators and
your suggested frequency area is not the place for them. The bottom end
would keep Beacon acty out of the way. There would still be room for the odd
EU qrs operator, can't say I have heard many in recent years. The freq area
137 - 138 k/cs is frequently occupied by Russian and other EU dxers for
inter Country working using CW and     QRS and 136.5 - 137 for local CW
working.
NA stns wishing to work EU would still use 137 - 138 on CW and  QRS and not
be clobbered by wspr carriers going ON/OFF.
I hope you see the logic
G3KEV