LF: Sad news from SP5ZCC

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Sad news from SP5ZCC
From: Marek SQ5BPM <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:23:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear all,

Sad news from SP5ZCC: the station and antennas are being dismantled and the club room emptied. This is direct result of a recent change of the secondary school director, where the club has been located for the last 29 years, with peak activities around 1998-2005. The new director probably has other priorities for the club room rather than keeping a strange hobby club there. On the other hand, all the most active club members (me included) are around their 30s, so it's time for family, children, qrl and related stuff. There was nobody to keep the club running, young people from the secondary school didn't get interested... So, maybe, indeed a secondary school is not a place for the radio club anymore.

So, no LF from there in the nearest future...

I feel sad, as I spent many hours at the shack there...

Marek SQ5BPM (ON4BPM)